Aviation Fuels Management from Fuel Farm to Takeoff
Varec provides airlines and service providers an integrated hardware and software solution that improves logistics, data collection and accountability of aviation fuel management operations by seamlessly integrating with airline computer systems. At the ramp, electronic ticketing and dispatch assist in the reduction of flight delays due to aircraft refueling while reducing a company’s carbon footprint. Data obtained from the tank farm assists in identifying and reducing fuel accounting discrepancies. Seamlessly sharing data with airlines systems allows the airline to more accurately identify fuel usage trends to improve reporting and decision making when making fuel purchases.
- Remote or automated, real-time dispatch operations
- Fueling vehicle Automated Data Capture (ADC)
- Electronic paperless fuel ticketing
- Local fuels reconciliation (ExSTARS compliance)
- Aircraft Communication Addressing and Reporting System Messaging (ACARS) and airlines systems integration
- Integrated fuel farm and supervisory control and data acquisition automation (SCADA)
- GSE Fuel Tracking
- Enterprise reporting solutions (FuelsManager® Aviation Application Services)
Learn more about the benefits of our aviation fuels management solutions here.
Automate Foreign Object Debris Detection for Critical Aircraft Operating Areas
FODetect® is an automated system that provides continuous monitoring with high-resolution and high-speed detection of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) on critical Aircraft Operating Areas (AOA). Learn more here...